- The personal data we will collect
- How we use the data we collect
- Who has access to the data collected
- The rights of users of the site
Personal data must be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and transparently with regard to the data subject (lawfulness, fairness, transparency) ;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes shall not be considered, in accordance with Article 89(1), as incompatible with the original purposes (purpose limitation);
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed (data minimization);
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which are inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay (accuracy);
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods insofar as they are processed exclusively for archival purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89(1), provided that appropriate technical and organisational measures required by the Regulation to safeguard the rights and freedoms of the data subject are implemented (limitation of storage);
- processed in such a way as to ensure appropriate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures (integrity and confidentiality).
Processing is only lawful if and insofar as at least one of the following conditions is met:
- the data subject has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject;
- the processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or by a third party, unless the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data prevail, in particular where the data subject is a child.
Users agree that by using our site, they consent to:
- the collection, use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Collect
Data collected automatically
When you visit and use our site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address
- Links a user clicks while using the site
- Content that the user views on your site
Data collected non-automatically
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our site. This data may be collected through the Contact Form.
- First and last name
How we use personal data
Personal data collected on our site will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our site. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
Contact form: contact request and its commercial follow-up
With whom we share personal data
The personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party, and is processed only by the site editor.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How long we store personal data
User data will be stored for a period of : 3 years.
We will ensure that users are notified if their data is kept for longer than this period.
How we protect your personal data
To ensure your security is protected, we use transport layer security protocol to transmit personal information into our system.
All data stored in our system is well secured and is only accessible by our employees.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your rights as a user
Under the GDPR, users have the following rights as data subjects:
- right of access
- right of rectification
- right to erasure
- right to restrict processing
- right to data portability
- right of objection
How to modify, delete or challenge the data collected
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please follow the procedure below: :
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org specifying to which e-mail address the data concerned is linked.
- A procedure will then be initiated by the person in charge of processing the personal data. The user will receive a series of e-mails to follow the procedure.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
We use them to remember any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and engage with while using our site.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
Effective date: May 1, 2023
The Site is edited and published by Jochen Bauerreis, whose e-mail address is email@example.com.
The host of the Site is :
INFOMANIAK NETWORK SA
26, Avenue de la Praille – 1227 Carouge / Geneva – SWITZERLAND
Phone : +41 22 820 35 44
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
The Site is accessible at any place, 7 days a week, 24 hours a day, except in cases of force majeure, scheduled or unscheduled interruption and which may result from a need for maintenance.
In case of modification, interruption or suspension of the Site, the Editor could not be held responsible.