As a university lecturer and a commercial lawyer, Jochen BAUERREIS offers various talks and assignments in several languages (French, German, English and Spanish):
- Drafting legal advice, university expert reports, affidavits and legal opinions.
- Acting as an Arbitrator or Mediator to assist in resolving national and international disputes.
- Contract negotiations to conclude commercial contracts and finalise business acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Optimising contractual terms when drafting national and international commercial contracts.
- Prevention and resolution of disputes through extra-judicial negotiations.
- Acting for businesses and individuals in institutional and ad hoc arbitration.
- Acting for businesses and individuals in litigation before the French and German Courts.
- Strategic advice relating to international transactions and cross border projects.